I am experiencing the same problem. The game downloaded 100% and i went back to run the first disk to play the game.
The EA Autorun comes up with the options menu to launch the game. I click play and roughly 5-10 seconds later the window closes, but nothing reopens to play the game and there is no error message. I tried the perfmon /rel but it isn't showing up on the list of fails. Anyone have an idea?
Oct 15, 2017 - THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY, based on JRR Tolkien's books. Yes, I'd like to be contacted by TM Publishing 1 Plc Companies. And Legolas actor Orlando Bloom had cracked his rib falling off a horse. When Aragorn fights at the Battle of the Pelennor Fields in The Return of the King, the first.
I've been banging my head against my computer for 3 days trying to get this thing to install properly since my old disks won't register. Now that I'm this close to playing again I don't want to give up.
Lotr The Return Of The King Tm Crack
Source Electronic Arts AutoRun Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date 1/5/2017 11:52 PM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Jump to navigationJump to search
|The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||November 25, 2003|
|Middle Earth film series soundtrack chronology|
|Singles from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King|
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King was released on November 25, 2003. It was composed, orchestrated, and conducted by Howard Shore, and performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, the London Voices, and the London Oratory School Schola. The limited edition contains a bonus DVD with the track 'Use Well the Days' by Annie Lennox, song texts, photo gallery, and the LOTR trilogy supertrailer.
- 4Charts and certifications
- 5Complete Recordings and Additional Music
The score to Return of the King is the most expansive of the three: containing over four hours of finalized music, scoring virtually the entire film length. It also musters the biggest staged forces, with sections calling for eight trumpets and a similar increase in the rest of the brass section, two timpanists, a mixed choir of 85 with additional singers for all-male and all-female parts, over fifty in the boy choir, various vocal soloists including soprano Renee Fleming and boy soprano Ben Del Maestro, and the full bands of celtic and eastern instruments returning from the first score. The score even uses a double fiddle, an instrument invented and crafted specifically for one scene in the film. Shore also scored the trailer for the film, which would eventually be released with various alternate takes in the Rarities archive.
|Movie Music UK|||
Water pump impeller removal tool. Crack collection mkdev football. The Return of the King won the Academy Awards for Best Original Score and Best Original Song('Into the West' by Annie Lennox), the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score, and the Grammy Award for Best Score Soundtrack Album.
All music composed by Howard Shore.
|1.||'A Storm Is Coming'||2:52|
|2.||'Hope and Memory'||1:45|
|3.||'Minas Tirith' (featuring Ben del Maestro)||3:37|
|4.||'The White Tree'||3:25|
|5.||'The Steward of Gondor' (featuring Billy Boyd)||3:53|
|7.||'The Ride of the Rohirrim'||2:08|
|8.||'Twilight and Shadow' (featuring Renée Fleming)||3:30|
|12.||'Ash and Smoke'||3:25|
|13.||'The Fields of the Pelennor'||3:26|
|15.||'The Black Gate Opens' (featuring Sir James Galway)||4:01|
|16.||'The End of All Things' (featuring Renée Fleming)||5:12|
|17.||'The Return of the King' (featuring Sir James Galway, Viggo Mortensen, and Renée Fleming)||10:14|
|18.||'The Grey Havens' (featuring Sir James Galway)||5:59|
|19.||'Into the West' (words and music by Fran Walsh, Howard Shore and Annie Lennox; performed by Annie Lennox)||5:47|
|Limited edition bonus DVD|
|1.||'Use Well the Days' (performed by Annie Lennox)||3:10|
Charts and certifications
Complete Recordings and Additional Music
In 2006, Reprise Records released a multi-disc set for the film, titled The Complete Recordings. These contain the entire score for the extended versions of the film on CD, along with an additional DVD-Audio disc that offers 2.0 stereo and 5.1 surround mixes of the soundtrack. The album also featured extensive liner notes by music journalistDoug Adams which reviews all of the tracks and provides information about the process of composing and recording the score, as well as a detailed list of all musical instruments, people and organizations involved. The cover artwork uses the film series' logo and an inscription in Tolkien's tengwar letters, over a background that depicts a map of Gondor in dark green.
Lotr The Return Of The King Full Movie
|1.||'Roots and Beginnings'||6:31|
|2.||'Journey to the Crossroads'||2:17|
|3.||'The Road to Isengard'||2:18|
|4.||'The Foot of Orthanc'||4:45|
|5.||'Return to Edoras'||1:51|
|6.||'The Chalice Passed'||1:51|
|7.||'The Green Dragon' (feat. Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan)||0:35|
|11.||'Flight from Edoras'||2:19|
|12.||'The Grace of Undómiel' (feat. Renée Fleming)||6:21|
|13.||'The Eyes of the White Tower'||4:33|
|14.||'A Coronal of Silver and Gold'||8:27|
|15.||'The Lighting of the Beacons'||9:03|
|1.||'Osgiliath Invaded' (feat. Ben Del Maestro)||8:48|
|2.||'The Stairs of Cirith Ungol'||2:41|
|3.||'Allegiance to Denethor'||3:20|
|4.||'The Sacrifice of Faramir' (feat. 'The Edge of Night', performed by Billy Boyd)||4:09|
|5.||'The Parting of Sam and Frodo'||4:04|
|6.||'Marshalling at Dunharrow'||4:57|
|7.||'Andúril - Flame of the West'||3:28|
|8.||'The Passing of the Grey Company'||4:12|
|9.||'Dwimorberg - The Haunted Mountain'||2:26|
|10.||'Master Meriadoc, Swordthain'||1:40|
|11.||'The Paths of the Dead'||6:22|
|12.||'The Siege of Gondor'||9:01|
|14.||'Merry's Simple Courage'||2:09|
|1.||'Grond - The Hammer of the Underworld'||1:33|
|2.||'Shelob the Great'||5:13|
|3.||'The Tomb of the Stewards'||3:58|
|4.||'The Battle of the Pelennor Fields'||4:10|
|5.||'The Pyre of Denethor'||2:59|
|7.||'Dernhelm in Battle'||2:06|
|8.||'A Far Green Country'||1:28|
|9.||'Shieldmaiden of Rohan'||5:07|
|10.||'The Passing of Théoden'||2:16|
|11.||'The Houses of Healing' (feat. Liv Tyler)||2:58|
|12.||'The Tower of Cirith Ungol'||4:41|
|13.||'The Last Debate' (feat. 'Asëa Aranion', performed by Sissel)||4:21|
|14.||'The Land of Shadow'||6:29|
|15.||'The Mouth of Sauron' (feat. Sir James Galway)||8:16|
|16.||'For Frodo' (feat. Ben Del Maestro)||3:17|
|1.||'Mount Doom' (feat. Renée Fleming)||4:09|
|2.||'The Crack of Doom'||4:02|
|3.||'The Eagles' (feat. Renée Fleming)||2:24|
|4.||'The Fellowship Reunited' (feat. Sir James Galway, Viggo Mortensen, and Renée Fleming)||12:18|
|5.||'The Journey to the Grey Havens' (feat. Sir James Galway)||7:35|
|6.||'Elanor' (feat. Sir James Galway)||1:28|
|7.||'Days of the Ring' (feat. 'Into the West', performed by Annie Lennox)||11:10|
Additional music for the film was featured in The Rarities Archive release, attached to Doug Adams' book on the three film scores:
|1.||'The Return of the King Trailer'||2:34|
|2.||'The Gondor Theme (Mock-up)'||2:18|
|3.||'The Muster of Rohan (Alternate)'||6:43|
|4.||'The Siege of Gondor (Alternate)'||3:13|
|5.||'Shieldmaiden of Rohan (Theatrical Version)'||2:00|
|6.||'Sammath Naur (Alternate)'||8:51|
|7.||'Frodo's Song ('Into the West' Alternate/Mock-up)'||2:23|
|9.||'In Conversation (Audio Interview Part 1)' featuring Frodo's Song (Alternate)'||1:40|
Along with about 17 minutes of alternate material from the original release, about a minute of material in the fan credits, and some additional alternates, there are over four and a half hours of finalized music for Return of the King, including the music for the trailer.
- ^The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (CD liner notes). Howard Shore. Reprise Records. 2003.CS1 maint: others (link)
- ^Monger, James Christopher. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Original Soundtrack] at AllMusic. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- ^Clemmensen, Christian (23 November 2003). 'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King: (Howard Shore)'. Filmtracks. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- ^Broxton, Jonathan (19 December 2003). 'THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING – Howard Shore'. Movie Music UK. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- ^Barry, Matt (21 June 2004). 'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - Limited Edition'. Soundtrack.Net. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- ^Townsley, Steve. 'Score of the Rings: Part III'. Tracksounds. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- ^'Australiancharts.com – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Austriancharts.at – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King' (in German). Hung Medien.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King' (in Dutch). Hung Medien.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King' (in French). Hung Medien.
- ^'Soundtrack / Howard Shore: The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King' (in Finnish). Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland.
- ^'Lescharts.com – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Officialcharts.de – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King'. GfK Entertainment Charts.
- ^'Archívum ' Kereső - előadó/cím szerint' (in Hungarian). Association of Hungarian Record Companies. Archived from the original on 2012-12-27.
- ^'GFK Chart-Track Albums: Week 2, 2004'. Chart-Track. IRMA.
- ^'GFK Chart-Track – Classical Albums: Week 3, 2004'. Chart-Track. IRMA.
- ^'Dutchcharts.nl – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King' (in Dutch). Hung Medien.
- ^'Charts.org.nz – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Norwegiancharts.com – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Swedishcharts.com – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Swisscharts.com – Soundtrack / Howard Shore – The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Official Albums Chart Top 100'. Official Charts Company.
- ^'Howard Shore Chart History (Billboard 200)'. Billboard.
- ^'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Original Soundtrack] - Howard Shore – Chart History'. Billboard. Prometheus Global Media.
- ^'British album certifications – Original Soundtrack – The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers - OST'. British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved December 21, 2012.Select albums in the Format field.Select Gold in the Certification field.Type The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers - OST in the 'Search BPI Awards' field and then press Enter.
- ^'American album certifications – Soundtrack – The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King'. Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved December 21, 2012.If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Album, then click SEARCH.